Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

LIttle Birdie Banner


Hello friends, I am so delighted to share my first project as a designer for Little Birdie Crafts!  Since it is February, I thought a LOVE banner would be perfect to show you and Little Birdie some LOVE!
Banners are great decorations for all occasions.

I used a new collection from Little Birdie, True Love for my banner along with chalk paint, mist and of course, lots of gorgeous Little Birdie flowers!



I used square tags for my banner and simply layered on pieces of design paper and some of the punch out doilies included in the collection.  To create my letters, I used some old sponge letters stamps that I've had forever and stamped with Little Birdie's Rose Blush Chalk Paint onto design paper.  After the paint dried, I went around the letters with a white paint pen so that the letters would stand out.  Then I popped up the letter with cardboard to create dimension.




I used Little Birdie mist and a stencil to add hearts to the background on this tag.


I used a pretty satin ribbon to string all my tags together.  Before I added the flowers I glued on a leaf vine ribbon which I think looks so pretty layered over the pink check satin ribbon. I used small clothespins to clip some of the scalloped doilies to the ribbon.






My favorite part of any project is adding the flowers and Little Birdie Crafts has so many beautiful ones to choose from!  I like to use different sizes and colors when I'm embellishing with flowers.

This is my favorite flower that I used with this project. I adore the yellow center and the yellow rosebud peaking off on the side.  One thing I really love about Little Birdie's flowers is that so often the flowers are layered with leaves.
Flowers:
Other Supplies
Graphic 45 Square Tags - Ivory
Graphic 45 Square Tag Die
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
MM Foam Letters
Satin Checked Ribbon
Olive Leaf Ribbon
Small Clothespins
Dyan Reavely Paint Pen - White

Thanks so much for stopping by today.   Hope your day is filled with fun!  Maggi




3 comments:

  1. Like the combination of the silhouette images with the letters spelling LOVE. It's delightful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful designs for more gifts ideas visit send gift to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...