Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Creative Embellishments Love tag.


The day for sweethearts has come and gone but I'm still in that love frame of mind and so I used a large Creative Embellishments chipboard tag to create this piece.

The first thing I did was cover the tag with paper from an older Simple Stories collection,  to make the tag.  All the chipboard pieces are heat embossed with Stampendous Chunky White and Aged Gold embossing powders.

This is the grunge heart corner, one of my favorite chipboard pieces and the cherub is an old Prima  piece.




This is a Grunge Circle Frame, layered over a cut-apart from the collection and popped up with cardboard to give the tag dimension.  At the bottom I used a piece of the Dripping Heart Lace border.


Last step was to pull it all together with some pretty flowers and a bow at the top made from white netting.


Large Tags
Grunge Heart Corner
Grunge Circle Frames
Dripping Heart Lace Border

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to join in the monthly challenges because, you could win a $50 gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store, now that is sweet!! The challenge is usually the first post on our blog.



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...