Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy News for Me!

I am thrilled to join the design team at Little Birdie Crafts!  They are an amazing socially responsible  company out of India.

Little Birdie Crafts just recently announced some very exciting news, they have opened a US based warehouse!  I know many Little Birdie fans have been frustrated with the difficulty in obtaining their wonderful products.  Now you can order online through Little Birdie Crafts online website and your order will be quickly shipped from the US.  There are no minimum order quantities either and right now, free shipping on orders over $99.  The new website is great and easy to maneuver.  Click here to visit:  Little Birdie Crafts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...