Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Graphic 45's Communique Deluxe Collector's Edition

Communique is one of my favorite collections to use for vintage photos so I was thrilled to see it released again as a Deluxe Collector's Edition.  Although you might look at this collection and think masculine, it works well with any photos as you can see with this wedding photo.  You can easily turn a collection that seems to be masculine, feminine, by adding pretty flowers and flourishes.


I've used page corners and the Moments word set from Creative Embellishments to embellish my layout.




Creative Embellishments page corners.

Supplies List  -  Graphic 45 Communique Deluxe Collector's Edition:
Photogenic
Classy Correspondence
Shutter Speed
Typography
Pen in Hand
Graphic 45 Staples Trim

Other supplies:
Black cardstock
Creative Embellishments Photo/Page Corners set 5
Creative Embellishments Moments word set
Prima Vine 578251
Prima Meredith Flowers
I Am Roses
Martha Stewart Flourish Lace punches

1 comment:

  1. I am behind on my visits. I love this layout. Gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...