Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Quick and Easy Card Tutorial with Graphic 45 Time to Flourish

The Time to Flourish collection can be used for so much more than calendars.  I have sen the most gorgeous layouts done from this collection and it is perfect for making seasonal cards.

Today I want to share with you a quick and easy flat card that is therefore easy to mail!  I confess, I have a hard time doing flat, y flower stash always seems to be calling to me and before I know it, a half dozen flowers have landed on my project...bye bye flat!  But today I smacked those flowers back into the drawer and came up with this simple but pretty card.



I did a Snapguide tutorial for you.  How do you like the Snapguide tutorials?   Do you like these better than a written tutorial with photos on my blog?  Leave me a note in the comments section and tell me what you like best.









The weekend is almost here, hang in there!  I think we're going to be rain drenched all weekend so it'll be  perfect stay inside and play with scissors and paper days for me.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment telling me what kind of tutorials you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...