This series of birthday cards has been so fun to make! The animal images are just so darn cute and make such great cards for kids! Here's for your 3 year old.
For This Project You Will Need:
Fabscraps C81 Zooty Cuties Collection:
MC81 001A Carder's Pack
1 sheet white cardstock
1 sheet gray cardstock
Embellishments, sentiment, flowers, ribbon etc.
- Cut a card base from white cardstock 6 x 12". Score at the 6" mark and fold card in half.
- Trim the 002 Zooty Cuties (zebra print paper) 6 x 6" paper from the Carder's pack to a 5.5" square. Clip the corners if desired.
- Cut a 5.75" square from gray cardstock and clip the corners if desired.
- Adhere the gray cardstock to the front of the card and then adhere the Zooty Cuties paper from step 2 over the gray cardstock.
- Cut a strip 2 x 5.5" strip from 6 x 6" Zooty Cuties paper (the zebra print paper). Border punch both sides of the strip and adhere to the card centering from top to bottom as shown.
- Cut a 4" circle from gray cardstock and adhere to the left side of the card as shown. I've used a Kaisercraft die to cut my circle.
- Cut a 3" circle (also a Kaisercraft die) from white cardstock. Pop up this layer with foam tape and layer over the gray cardstock circle as shown.
- Remove the die-cut 3 from the Carder's Pack and pop up with foam and layer over the white circle.
- Embellish with a sentiment, flowers, ribbon, etc.