Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Graphic 45's Christmas Carol Tags

Here's a twist on the tag; group 3 of them together as a wall hanging!  I used 3 tags from the G45 Staples Large Tag Album and Christmas Carol cut-aparts to create my grouping.   I tied 3 bows all from the same ribbon and used the same flowers on all the tags to give them a cohesive look.   I also built up the tags with layers of paper popped up with foam tape and cardboard.  Of course, you could also use these tags to dress up a simply wrapped package.


For me, the tag is just a base to build on and I almost always have things hanging off the bottom and sides.  Next time you're building a tag, try this.  Take a Staples Key Hole and glue something small to it and attach to the bottom of your tag.  I did that with the oval Merry Christmas piece and I think it looks great.  It changes the rectangular shape of the tag.











Graphic 45 Christmas Carol Collection:
Christmas Carol 4501185
Graceful Garland 4501186
Figgy Pudding 4501187
Seasonal Sentiments 4501190
Good Cheer 4501191
Scrooge and Marley - 4501192
Graphic 45 Staples Large Tag Album - Ivory

Other supplies:
Core'dinations G45 Signature Series vintage rose, triumphant red
Colorbox ink: glacier lake, antique moss, deep green
Distress ink - victorian velvet
Spellbinder's Decorative Labels 8 die
Sizzix Frame 658948
Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel
I Am Roses - red roses
Wild Orchid Crafts - red bead berry spray clusters
Celebrate It 360 wire edged ribbon
Stickles red
lace

Thanks for visiting, hope you have a cheerful day and most of all, happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. These are super fabulous Maggie! They are truly outstanding. You really do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about gorgeous! Awesome tags. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...