I've used a recipe paper from the journal pack for each set of pages; perfect for recording your favorite recipes.
On this page, I added milk can and welcome stickers which I first attached to white cardstock and then fussy cut out and adhered to my page.
I added more stickers to this page and some fussy cut elements from the design papers.
Here I've added fussy cut flowers and a rooster along with a sentiment, all from the design papers. On the right I created a pocket to hold some 4 x 6" recipe cards. The rooster is a diecut included in the Journal Pack.
Fabscraps Country Kitchen collection C76:
- 001 Hot Chili
- 002 Food & Friends
- 003 Masterchef
- 004 Masterchef 2
- 005 Sunflowers
- 006 Tea Lovers
- 007 Pomegranate
- 008 Pomegranate Check
DC 76 001 Chipboard Recipe Book
ST76 001 Stickers
ST76 002 Stickers
MC76 001A Journal Pack
- Small buttons or bling
- Silver embossing powder
- Embellishments of your choice: flowers, ribbons, fiber, etc.
- Cream cardstock
- Spare Parts metal charms - utensils
- Distress ink walnut stain
- Trace the cover front and inside onto patterned paper, cut out and adhere to the front and inside cover. Ink as desired.
- Trace the chef's hat, pants and jacket onto 006 and 008 and cut out and adhere to the cover and the inside of the cover. Ink as desired. Add small buttons or bling to the represent buttons on the chef's jacket.
- Heat emboss the domed serving dish with silver embossing powder on both sides.
- Select paper and cover each of the cookbook pages with paper of your choice or follow along with each of my pages. Ink as desired.
- Use the Recipe pages included in the Journal Pack MC76 001A, ink, and adhere to the center of selected pages as per the photos.
- Embellish the pages with the stickers from ST76 001 and 002. Stick the stickers onto white or cream cardstock, cut them out and then adhere to your selected pages.
- Create a pocket on the inside back cover to hold blank recipe cards. Cut a rectangle 5.25 x 6" and adhere to the inside back cover with 1/8" thick foam tape. This creates a pocket that will hold a number of blank 4 x 6" recipe cards.
- Layer papers and a diecut rooster on the pocket in step 7 to give it some interest.
- Use the die-cuts from Journal Pack MC76 001A for additional embellishments on the other pages.
- You can embellish with fussy cut images from the patterned papers. I fussy cut roosters from 003 and flowers from 008.
- Add flowers, bling, etc of your choice.
- Tie ribbons, flowers, and some utensil charms onto the binder rings to add a festive touch to your cookbook.
Thanks for visiting today, Guido ;-) and I appreciate it!