Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back to School with Graphic 45's An ABC Primer

 In our recent Graphic 45 survey many of our readers mentioned that they'd like to see more multi-pic layouts so this one features 2 pictures.  I find that a multi-pic layout is much easier to do, if you use smaller pictures.  The challenge, for me, in a mult-pic layout is having enough space not covered by photos to make a pleasing arrangement of papers and embellishments.

Yep, it's that time of year when the kiddos go back to school.  Here's my cutie pie great nephew on his first day of his 5th school year.   I've used Graphic 45's An ABC Primer Deluxe Collector's Edition for this layout.  I love it's vintage colors and images and it works so well with those school pictures!


I put together a Snapguide tutorial for you if you'd like to make a layout similar to this one.



 I also used a couple of chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments.  I love this Out of the World frame.  It worked perfectly with the letters from the collection.  Inside the frame I've popped up a fussy cut student reading.

The Deluxe Collector's Editions include not only the design papers from the original release but a new sheet of chipboard pieces and a sticker sheet.  I love that Graphic 45 is re-releasing some of their designs so thatI have a chance to hoard more paper, ha ha ha!  I never had ABC Primer so I was really excited to see this one come out.

Isn't that just the cutest little schoolbus?  It's a wood veneer piece and comes in a set of 3.



Supplies List

Graphic 45 ABC Primer Deluxe Collector's Edition:
1-2 Buckle my Shoe - flashcards
Jumping Joan - jumping rope
Games and Playtime - blue gingham check
Calico Cut-apart -Cut-apart photo mats
An ABC Primer - ruler & yellow plaid
Games and Playtime - fussy cut      
Cardstock stickers
Chipboard

Other supplies:
Creative Embellishments wood veneer school bus
Creative Embellishments Out of this World frame
I Am Roses Daisies
Cardboard or foam tape
Paper trimmer, ink, ruler, adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...