Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Come join me in a fun challenge at Swirlydoos!

I'm hosting a fun challenge for all my rooster and hen loving friends at Swirlydoos this month.  It's a real simple challenge, all you have to do is create a project that has a rooster and/or hen on it.   It can be a tag, layout, off the page, card, you dream it up and I'm good with it and it can be chipboard, photo, diecut, stamped, whatever you want!  You can use any products you wish for my challenge, it does not have to be a Swirlydoos kit.  We will all vote for our favorite chicken project and the winner will receive a RAK from me!  You will get an extra vote if you use this quote "The rooster may crow, but the hen delivers the goods."  on your project.

Here are a couple or chicken projects to inspire you.  I've used papers and chipboard from Prima's Almanac collection.  It's perfect for this challenge as it includes several chicken images.







Here's another project that I did some time ago, it's a box with a mini inside from Graphic 45's French Country collection.  That awesome weather vane chippy is from ScrapFx.


The flowers are all handmade and I have a tutorial for them here.  


Did you know that Swirlydoos Kit Club sends out a beautifully coordinated kit every month?  Swirlydoos has been sending out top of the line and ever so elegant kits all over the world since 2009.  I love getting a box of goodies that all work together so that I don't have to go out and search for things that look good together.  So many bricks and mortar shops have closed up that it's getting harder and harder to even find a place to shop for all the latest and greatest supplies.  While Micheal's and Hobby Lobby are great for supplies, you sure can't find the newest papers and embellishments in those stores.

If you are interested in receiving Swirlydoos monthly kits, please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar.  Be sure to mention my name, Maggi, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store.  Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see your work in my challenge at Swirlydoos!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...