Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Steampunk Spells card!

We're having a card round robin at Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club and I made a card!!  LOL, I'm not a big card maker but I am working on it.


 I love how this came out, that owl is from ScrapFx and I just think he's adorable!  The owl's body is heat embossed with Stampendous aged black embossing enamel, I popped out the gears and flourishes  & painted those with  Silks in Emperor's Gold. The beak is done with Stampendous Aged Spice embossing enamel. The gears are chipboard and are rusted with Tiddlybitz Rusting Powder.





Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...