Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Prima Stationers' Desk - Swirlydoos March KOM

I so love Stationer's Desk that was featured in the March Swirlydoos kit!  These papers are so perfect for vintage photos.  Here I've used a picture of my parents sitting on the a bridge that has since been abandoned, in front of a grist mill.  They are 16 - 17 years old in this photo and on a date.  I just love how dressed up they are and lvoing their shoes!

The large flower is handmade using some cardstock and paper from the March KOM.

That gorgeous circle frame is from Leaky Shed Studios and is their large Ring Frame.  I've embossed it with Stampendous aged silve embossing enamel.  You know that is my favorite product to use with chipboard!

I've also used Prima's Stationer's Desk wooden  embellishments, tags and chipboard pieces on this layout.




Stay tuned for a tutorial on how I made this flower using the SEI music note paper that was in the March kit.


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it and love reading the comments you leave for me!

3 comments:

  1. I so love how this stunning page came together: that sweet photo, your masking and that altered chippie, and that gorgeous handmade flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the flower tutorial because it's STUNNING! This is one of my FAVORITE layouts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggi, your layers and textures are just gorgeous :) Oh what a wonderful picture. Dressing snazzy is an era gone-by, precious.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...