Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Mojo Monday at the Flying Unicorn!


Every Monday the creative team posts a new Mojo MOnday sketch and an example LO done with the sketch.  Check it out here, it's a great place to find some inspiration.  Of course for Christmas we have a beautiful Christmas themed sketch that Alda designed. 


Here's my take on the sketch,  I flipped it as that worked better for my photo and chosen embellishments.  I used G45's Nutcracker Sweet collection, available from the Flying Unicorn store.

I used WRMK's Lucky 8 Classic Wreath to make the large plaid  diecut amd then cut 3 circles and layered them in the center.  I used a Martha Stewart corner punch (deco fan) to cut around the largest circle.


I used my favorite product that I discovered this year, Stampendous embossing enamel  in aged hunter green on the Dusty Attic chippy below.  These enamels come in more than 13 colors and are just so perfect to use on chippys!!  Take a look at these enamels  in the store.  I know we are out of some colors but I bet they are on order!


The flowers are Prima poinsettieas from my stash, got them last year.  The trees are just some triangles that I cut from the Nutcracker Sweet collection.



Supplies:
Bazzill green cardstock
Patterned paper:   G45 Nutcracker Sweet collection:  plaid-Endearing sentiments; lg green sq-festive fairytale; red circle-Clara’s dream; outerborder-Nutcracker Sweet; dotted green-holiday magic; Nutcracker Sweet stickers
Chipboard:  DA0543 –baroque corner; G45 Nutcracker Sweet Tags 1
Diecuts and punches: WRMK Lucky 8 Classic Wreath; Martha Stewart Deco Fans
Flowers:    Prima Holiday Crimson
Ink:  Prima moss lawn; Distress black soot, shabby shutters
Other:  Stampendous aged hunter embossing pwder on DA chippy; TCW mask; Pebbles cream chalks earth tone shades

I hope you'll try this sketch and if you do, please post your creation in our Mojo Monday forum, we'd love to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...