Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bathtime for Chena featuring Gallivant from the Flying Unicorn Dec KOM

Having two standard poodles means I spend alot of time grooming.  They are such wonderful dogs but their hair does require alot of attention.  Bending over the bathtub giving them baths was really killing my back so Dick built a doggie bathtub for me from a RV bathtub and a sink base cabinet.  (There are doggie bathtubss available on the market but none that would fit into the space that I had available.) 

In addition to Creative Imaginations Gallivant papers, flowers, Kasiercraft wooden frame, Fabscraps chipboard crown from the December KOM, I added from my stash all the black swirls and the Dusty Attic Bathtime chippy.  The black corner & circle swirls are a transparency and the white leaves I made with clay from I think it was the Oct kit.

 
The Bath Time chippy is embossed with Stampendous teal aged embossing enamel and snowcap dabber paint on the bubbles and then I added frosted lace stickles to give the bubbles some sparkle and dimension.  I love love love the Stampendous embossing enamels, they look so great on chipboard and easy to apply!  I just dab on Stampendous Boss Gloss and then cover with embossing enamel.  YOu can find these products at the Flying Unicorn here.  I have to say the enamels are my favorite product discovery this year!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful page!! Bathing the dogs must be so much better for you now. And maybe them too. Merry Christmas!! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...