Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flying Unicorn Dec KOM - the feminine side!

Yesterday I showed you the more masculine aspects of the fabulous December KOM and today I want to show you the feminine side.  I mixed Fabscraps Marie Antoinette and Ruby Rock-It Mother Nature on these three layouts.  Our niece got married in August and I am making her wedding album for her.  Her wedding colors were aqua and pink so these papers perfectly fit the bill!

The background paper on this layout is Fabscraps and I love the bride and church steeple peeking out on the right, isn't that perfect for a wedding LO!  I made the roses from a Fabscraps punch out page !  The birdcage was fussy cut from one of the Mother Nature papers.  I love this picture of the bride and her sister!


 
The flower girls were so so cute!  I think they were 3 and 5 years old. 


One of my favorite products right now is Stampendous aged embossing powders and I've used it here on the Kaisercraft wooden frame.  I really love the look!

 
Sorry for the blurred out faces... this little girl was so cute clowning around while the photographer was trying to take a nice group shot, I concentrated on taking pictures of her while he was trying to get a nice group shot!  Again I've used Stampendous aged pink on the crown and the Dusty Attic flourishes.  That was a corner bracket that I cut up.



 
Be sure to stop by the Flying Unicorn store and check out the kit and addons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...