Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Riddersholm Design papers

One of the great things a bout the Flying Unicorn store is that we carry those hard to find papers from overseas manufacturers.  One that  I really love is Riddersholm Designs from Denmark.  The papers are a nice weight cardstock and feature lovely vintage designs, they work great for vintage and shabby chic projects.  And the best part, these papers are 20% off from now through August 30th!

Here's a layout I did of my older brother when he was just a little boy in Verdun, France, the older child is a french friend.  I used the Riddersholm Huntington Garden collection mostly for this layout.


I made rosettes with my Tim Holtz Alterations die and used Bo Bunny Time Piece buttons to embellish the centers.  The other flowers are a mix of Flying Unicorn and Recollections flowers.


Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Maggi! The papers have a real vintage feel and they complement the photo perfectly.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Maggi this is just gorgeous LOVE the vintage look and the flowers are so yummy too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...