Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

all our Yesterdays

This is a picture of my paternal great grand parents.   It is an odd feeling to look at two strangers and realize that their genes contributed to the person that I am.  I didn't even know my grandfather on my father's side as he died just a month after I was born.

I made this as an example LO for a challenge that I am hosting at Swirlydoos.  I love love love this line of paper from Bo Bunny!  I used fabric mess, cheesecloth and cork on this layout - love natural elements like this.  The metal flower is Prima and the large wine ones are handmade.  The leaves were done with a Heartfelt Creations stamp, the swirls with Alterations die, everything else is Bo Bunny Timepiece and from Swirlydoos Spotlight kit.

2 comments:

  1. what a great photo, this layout is amazing, i can not wait to get my kits to do some heritage layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...