Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Oh a New Year is here, what happened to 2009?  It went by so fast, seems it was just 2008 the day before yesterday!  I had such an awesome holiday season starting with preparing Thanksgiving dinner for my family.  We did lots of entertaining and I loved every minute of it.  WE had 25 people from my Dad's side of the family for a potluck reunion the weekend after Tgiving and then family both Dec 24 and 25.  Then we had very good friends from Denver stay with us Dec 29 - Jan 3 and a New Year's Eve party.  We had so much fun, I think it was the best holday season ever!

Mom and Dad gave all of us this awesome picture of them at Christmas.  It is such a good picture of them, well, of course I could hardly wait to get it scrapped and that was what I did yesterday!


This was my first project using my DT kit at Pages in Time and I'm really happy with how it came out!  The pps and diecut are BoBunny Kitchen Spice Collections.  The paper lace is BasicGrey.  Its actually red lace that I turned over and inked with Ranger Frayed Burlap distress ink.  The fabric/pearl lace is a find at Michaels,  large layered flowers are Prima, the others are K& Co Marcella sticker dimensional flowers,   The brown feather looking things I cut off of silk flowers at Michaels.  They are cool aren't they?  Probably not acid free but I scanned the actual photo so no prob!  I love that bird on the left, its gcd Designs.  I added Stickles here and there and some MM Shimmer flourishes to dress it all up!   What do you think?  I think my Mom's hair looks kind of blue, LOL!!  IRL, she has beautiful snow white hair, definitely not blue!!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...