Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mom and Dad LO

Well I just whipped this LO together in under 3 hours, that is way fast for me!  I am such a slow scrapper!

I did this LO using my DT kit from Pages in Time.  These pastels are not colors I use alot so it was fun to do something different.

Journal says: 

  I love this picture of Mom and Dad that was taken around 1993.. It was taken one weekend when they were with their motorhome club. I love how Dad has his hat cocked to the side! Mom says the photo was probably taken in 1993.
  Mom and Dad first got a 5th wheel trailer while they were living in Texas. They didn’t keep that one long before they traded up for a motorhome. I don’t remember how many motorhomes they’ve had over the years but it’s at least 5. They travelled all over the US going to FMCA rallies and visiting family and friends. They even came to Alaska twice to visit us when we lived there.

  I imagine I got my love for RVing from them. I love traveling in my “land yacht” where I have my own bed and bathroom! We are retiring this year (2010) and we are going to hit the road!

Supplies used:
MME Dreamy 2 - Sugar & Spice collection -
  Background cardstock, two largest flowers, picture frame
Corner pp with the cute bird is MME, Abbey Road Best Friends
PP behind the photo is MME Ooh La La
Chipboard journal spot - Pink Paislee with journaling printed on vellum
Small flower - Sassafras
Large white chipboard flower - unknown, painted with Holtz white crackle paint
Everything inked with distress weathered wood ink
Studio 18 Rhinestone eye





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Maggi! It really is adorable! you did such a great job with those colors and as I said before..I LOVE that bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...