Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Spellbinders Nature's Botanical Garden

 You know I love flowers, so today I have a really cute card using gorgeous blooms from Spellbinder's  Susan Tierney-Cockburn Nature's Botanical Garden collection.


I love this pickup truck filled with hydrangeas. I'm so impressed with how realistic the flowers look!  Change the color of the flowers to match the season.  I've never seen an orange hydrangea but who said the flowers had to be real?  All colors of hydrangeas exist in my mind!

Here's the new die set I used for the flowers. 







Now, about that pickup truck, I do so love that die set.  Although it's an older die, it is still AVAILABLE!  Make that truck red and put an evergreen in it.  Presto, you have a Christmas card.

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to pop by tomorrow to see another bloom from the fantastic Nature's Botanical Garden Collection.

xoxo,Maggi



Spellbinders' Supplies











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...