Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A Step Card Featuring Eileen Hull's Watercolor Flowers & Lattice Layered Stencils

 Here's a cheerful step card made with the Watercolor Flowers and Lattice Layered Stencils.  I love the pretty design made by using the layered stencils.

I first stenciled the lattice background with yellow ink.  I chose a light color because I wanted the stenciled floral images to cover over the lattice stenciling.  There are two floral stencils which gives the multicolor look to the flowers.  The larger petals are lightly stenciled with Distress Oxide ink (Victorian Velvet).  Then using the small petal stencil, I applied the same color of ink but used a heavier hand.  

I thought my card was sort of dull so I added the two lacy doilies die-cut with Eileen's Mandala die behind the center card and I think it was just what the card needed. The small bow finishes it off nicely!




This is a step card, which is one of my favorites. It stands up by itself and looks pretty wherever it stands!    Here's a link for a template to make this card.


Be sure to stop by Eileen's blog for more great ideas from all of the designers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...