Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Coming Soon, Another Fabulous Vault Release from Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

 I love that Sizzix is re-releasing 3 more much loved dies from Eileen's past collections.   They are releasing in May in the UK and here June, here in the USA.  I have a peek at these dies for you today.

The great thing about these dies is that they all work together.  The Stacking Drawers fit inside the Treasure Box (as shown in the photo) or stand alone.  The Notebook is just the right size to fit inside the Treasure Box too!






I made a set all from the same Graphic 45 paper collection, Come One, Come All.  It was a dreary day and I needed some color in my life!


 

Here's a closer look at the Treasure Box.  I added a little handle to the front and the usual flowers, of course! I'll have a tutorial showing how to make this and the stacking drawers next month.


Stacking drawers with little hardware pulls.  I think these are something Tim Holtz came out with a while ago.





And finally, this adorable mini album.  I'll be showing this in detail next week here on my blog.
Thanks for joining me today!  Be sure to stop by Eileen's blog to see some more great designs the Team!

Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix Dies




Other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...