Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Journal from Eileen Hull Designs Vault Release

This awesome mini is part of the Sizzix Eileen Hull May Vault Release in the UK and June in the US.  It's perfectly sized at 3 5/8" x 5" to carry in your purse and use as a journal to record notes, thoughts, etc. 

Look at the buttons on the spine. They are sewn onto the spine as part of the elastic bands that bind in the signatures. I used thin, .8mm, elastic thread so that it would thread through the button's holes. I threaded it through each button hole creating two elastic bands and tied it off inside the cover.

Instead of making signatures, I purchased a ruled notebook and adhered design paper to the notebook's covers.  That helps make this a really quick and useful project!  I used another of Eileen's dies to cut a little pocket to hold misc "stuff" like reciepts.


On the left inside cover, I placed a Journaling Card Envelope and made a closure with string and brads.  If you put the brads in loosely, it's easy to wrap the string around them.  The envelope is a great place to put things that you don't want to get lost.

There are two more dies being released from the vault so be sure to watch for those.  AND, therea re some new products too!  Woo hoo!

Supplies







Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Maggi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...