Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Extra Large Spring Tag for Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix


Hurray, it's spring and it's my favorite season!  I decided to make a giant tag, it's 6.5" x 12" and I think I'll put it in my sun room that I am redoing in blues and yellows.  This paper totally inspired me to redo my sun room.  I'm thinking I might make a tag for each season!  

The background of this tag begins with a layer of design paper.  Then I tore a strip of white corrugated paper and place lace along the torn edge and glued it to the side of the tag.  Then there's a strip of blue patterned paper over the yellow background paper.





The rest of the tag is just layers grouped together underneath the fussy cut rabbit.  Behind the cacti is a Tablecloth embossed panel. The next layer is on the right and is design paper with flowers on it.




Behind the rabbit is a blue layer cut with the Heart Mandala. I added flowers and tucked cacti around the tag as that gives the appearance of dimension to the printed images. 



For the title, I used Eileen's Alphanumeric die to cut the letters and then placed them on a strip of paper popped up with foam tape.



Here you can see the dimension added with the popped up layers and flowers.




Thanks for visiting, I hope you are enjoying some nice spring weather!

xoxo Maggi


Supplies



Cia Bella Sicilia Paper Collection

Little Birdie Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Maggi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...