Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

How to Antique Paper Silverware Handles

It's the Holiday Season and Eileen Hull and her Design Team is excited to share another "Comfort & Joy" event with you throughout November.  Join in the fun on the Eileen Hull Fan Club Facebook page. 

I've created a napkin and cutlery holder set that is so useful for those holiday parties as well as a great hostess gift.




Along with Comfort and Joy, this month our theme is Sparkle and Shine so I've added some fun silverware handle embellishments.  These are easy to make, just watch my video below.






YOu can see how the wax and mist brings out the details in the handles.








Eileen's Card Caddy is also the perfect size to hold cocktail napkins!  To make the caddy I first adhered the design paper (Grahic 45's Winter Wonderland) to matboard and then diecut with Eileen's Card Caddy XL die.

After assembly, I embellished the Card Caddy with a mitten from Eileen's Mitten Box released a couple years ago.  Then I added some pretty flowers and tucked in two of those fussy cut silverware handles that I made in the above video. They are the perfect touch for my floral cluster.  



To go along with this napkin holder, I made a Geometric Box to hold cutlery again embellishing with a silverware handle.



Make several of these sets and decorate for the different seasons and holidays! Need a hostess gift?  These would be appreciated by everyone.  


Supplies

These dies are no longer available from Sizzix but you may find them 
for sale on other websites:
Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die - Box, Mitten by Eileen Hull
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Journaling Cards, Flowers & Leaves by Eileen Hull
 

Are you a member of the Eileen Hull Fan Club? It's a great place to gather ideas and inspiration!  

Stop by Eileen's blog for inspiration from Eileen and the Design Team.



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...