Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Becca Feeken Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes from Spellbinders

I have two new beautiful die sets, Beautiful Sentiments Vignettes, from Becca Feeken to share with you today.


First I went the traditional route and made a card with this beautiful set.  It's so elegant!  This is a simple card, I just mounted the die cuts on white card and mounted on a patterned card base. 




To embellish, I added a simple fussy-cut hat on the left with 3 small flowers.



I used Stamperia's Grand Hotel paper collection for the card base and fussy cut hat.  The right card side is  1.25" wider than the left side to add some extra color to the front when it is folded flat.






For a different spin on these beautiful dies, I made a layout using the Heartfelt Thanks Vignette dies as a frame to hold 2 photos on an 8 x 8 layout.  The paper is Graphic 45's Dreamland.




In this photo, you can really see the detailin the die-cuts. Instead of using the frame in the vertical position, I used it horizontally.







There are so many pretty vignettes in this collection.  You can see them here.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Maggi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...