Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Spellbinders' Wistful Window Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken

 It's no secret that I love to make tags, especially large tags!  I've used two great die sets by Becca Feeken to fashion this frilly tag.


Wistful Window Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection




The window frames included in this set worked so well with the large (5.5" x 10") Creative Embellishments tag that I used for the base.  I framed up a cut-apart from the Graphic 45 Elegance Collection.  Wouldn't this make a nice accent piece is a frilly pink powder room?




In this closeup you can really see the pretty details in the window frames.  There are a lot of possibilities for this die, you could back the frame with colored papers and make a stained glass window.




Along with the Wistful Window die, I used the fans and leaves from the Transom die set to add greenery to my tag.
 
Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection



I die cut leaves to use around the flowers.  I love that the die set comes with a cut out leaf to layer over the basic leaf to give the leaves vein details.  I also added some Lindy's mist to the leaves so they would sparkle and have dimensional color.




I tucked a couple of the fans at the top, just because I thought they were pretty!


Thanks for visiting!!

You can see all the dies in Becca's Stained Glass Copllection here:

Products Used to Create this Tag:



Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken



Hug Snug Seam Binding - Pink Salmon

Black String Beads - Hobby Lobby









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...