Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Eileen Hull Blog Hop featuring new Chapter 2 Release!

Welcome to our Chapter 2 Release Party! Today we are sharing Folio Journal accessory dies- the Waterfall & Tags and Book Binding dies and the new Bigz L Camper ScoreBoards die! But don't be limited to keeping them in a book- you can also use these elements in different size journals, cards and layouts!
Check out all the different ways to use these dies on our Blog Hop. Click through and leave a comment on each of the designers' posts and be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate in Eileen's Etsy Shop!
Join us on Facebook Live and YouTube Live for an up close and personal look at the team's projects. I will also demo how to use the dies during the show. Really hope you can join us for this fun event- prepare to be surprised🙂. Thanks for joining us ❤


You should have come here from Sue Eldred's blog.  If not take a look at the list at the bottom of this post and go back to Eileen's blog to start the hop.


Take a look at these great new dies from Eileen!




This is my favorite release by far!!  Why?  Well I just love the versatile Bookbinding Die as it allows you to make gorgeous journals without using elastic.  I love the way the pages fit when pages are attached to an insert.  Be sure to watch the release party video so you can see what I'm talking about.

I used the perfectly sized Pocket Notebook to make this spring journal.  The pape is Carta Bella Farmhouse Market.  I love its spring colors!

I  started my project by making the covers with cardstock.  That way I didn't have to worry about patterns and all that!  Then I layered up the front cover with design papers, ephemera, and of course, handmade flowers!  (Here's a link to the playback of a FAcebook Live I did showing how to make flowers.)


I took a thin piece of chipboard, covered it with design paper, and adhered it to the  spine so that the overlapping book spines don't show.  I think that gives the book a really finished look.


The inside is just a really pretty explosion of color across my pages.



On the right side you can see a waterfall page I made with Eileen's new Card, Waterfall and Tags Thinlets set.  I love having a die to cut my pages so that I don't have to worry about getting the pages all sized just right.



Here you can see a tag I made with the same waterfall die set.  The tag is the perfect size to use in all of Eileen's journals.  AND the cool thing is that the tag is a set of 3!  This is the largest of the 3.

I just be you're going to love these dies as much as I do!  Here's a list of everything I used to make this journal.

Eileen Hull Designs Dies by Sizzix



Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Bookbinding & Label


Other Supplies

Carta Bella Farmhouse Market

Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

Pink Salmon Seam Binding

Cardstock (sorry I don;t know the color)


Now hop on over to Lisa Hoel's blog to see her wonderful creation.


Here's the blog hop list. 










Maggi Harding You're here!







38 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the papers you chose Maggi! This book is made by the hand of a master <3 You know just how to flip, fold and place everything right where it should go! Thanks for showing how the accessory pieces fit in a different size book. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you covered the spine with chipboard fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Beautiful color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous folio project incorporating her new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the floral papers and the beautiful folio! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Maggi! Absently love everything about it! BrendaTowsley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration. Can't wait to try this on my "new" dies I just received. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this book. I need to check to see if I have the die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clasp to hold the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what beautiful roses paper you used for this lovely journal Maggi - and such wonderful pages inside using the tags and waterfalls (such a clever closure on the waterfall!) - your flowers on the cover are gorgeous as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, you book is just so gorgeous. Those color speak to me. Such a beautiful book

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful journal. Love the paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that paper collection, too. Beautiful journal .

    ReplyDelete
  15. just when i thought my EH collection is sufficient—not true. LOVE your flower technique, Maggi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colors, love the spine idea, just an around gorgeous project. You included so many of the dies, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous journal...love love the paper you used,,,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning yet again you never fail to show the fantastic talent you have and always inspire me to use my G45 collections x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your journal is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the beautiful colors and flowers used on your journal! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty book. Love the patterned papers you use. Makes it look so vintage and girly.

    Teresita Arvelo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful spring journal! I love the papers you used and all the embellishments! Love all the pockets and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your book is so beautiful! Love the papers that you chose. So many fun, interactive elements!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girrrrrl!! This is simply charming and downright GORGEOUS!! YOU always amaze me with your creations and this one is no different! Beautiful, absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely stunning - and the flip through you shared on Eileen's LIVE yesterday really showed off all of the amazing details. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Maggi I am in awe of your incredible folio journal with all it's flips, pockets and tags. It was so wonderful to see it Your waterfall page is so professional and I love the way you've used the magnet closures xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I enjoyed your FB video on making the flowers. I loved the ruffles on them! Your waterfall element was great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable!! Loved how you made the barn the waterfall closure! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty. I like the papers and the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...