Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Layout for Little Birdie Designs

Hello Little Birdie friends!  Today I am sharing a sweet baby layout that I made using the Celebrate Life collection.  A new baby is always cause for celebration and Celebrate Life is such a gorgeous collection to scrap sweet baby girls!


I made this to fit into an 9" x 8" album that I am making so I cut my base layer down to that size and added a solid pink layer that is 8" x 7".




Next I stenciled a pattern on the pink layer.

I matted the photos with paper from the 6 x 6 pad so they would stand out on the layout.  If you are using a patterned busy paper as the layer beneath your photos, it really helps to give the photo(s) definition by matting them.  Otherwise the patterned paper and the photos tend to "fight"with each other.




Then comes my favorite part, adding pretty Little Birdie blooms!  Since I am putting this layout in an album I wanted to keep it as flat as I could so I chose small blooms but they are so dainty, perfect for a sweet little princess baby!




I used butterflies from the Celebrate Life Elements package to finish off the layout.  The Elements packages are great diecut pieces that are perfect for tucking in here and there.  You can see in the photo above,  how I  tucked flower diecuts  underneath my dimensional flowers and tags underneath the photos.

Products from Little Birdie Crafts



Celebrate Life Elements

Rectangles Stencil (no longer available, another stencil would work as well)




Thanks for joining me today! 






 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...