Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Card for Little Birdie Crafts

Today I am sharing a pretty and  card that I did for Little Birdie Crafts.


I used the Poppies and Roses Collection and some beautiful Little Birdie blooms to craft this card.


Tutorial

To make this card, begin by cutting a piece of cardstock 10 1/2" x 8" and score at 5 1/4".  This is the base of the card.

Next cut 3 pieces of design paper 5" x 7 3/4" for the front cover and the insides of the card.  Adhere to the front and insides of the card.

Front



Inisde (with a punch out doily ahered on the left side)



Then using a script mask, stencil on some words on the left side of the card.  (See the 2nd photo below.)  After the masking paste dries, swipe some red ink over the stenciling.  (I used Distress Fired Brick ink.)

While the stenciling is drying, select two journaling cards and distress and ink the edges.  Layer one journal card over the other and pop up the top card.



Place an ornate piece of chipboard on the right side and then add the journaling cards.


Here you can see how the journal card on top is popped up.





Now it is time to add some beautiful blooms, leaves, and fussy cuts.  I fussy cut a clock face and butterflies from the Elements Sheet included in the paper pack.




Now you have a beautiful card to gift to a cherished friend.
























Thank you for joining me today!  Hope you have a great crafty day.




1 comment:

  1. Red beauty roses—this is a stunning card. Thank you for instructions with dimensions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...