Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Eileen Hull Designs Pocket Notebook & Belagio Cork Fabric


The Eileen Hull Designs DT has teamed up with Belagio Fabrics this month to show you lots of pretty journals covered with their gorgeous cork fabrics.  You won't believe how pretty these fabrics are!  Best news is that the fabrics are durable,easy to adhere and layer with each other or different materials.  Be sure to take a look at the video at the bottom of the post to see the inside.

I usually embellish my projects until there's not any vacant space but I thought these cork fabrics so gorgeous that I wanted the fabric to be the focal point.  I call this my elegant journal.  Its just two different cork fabrics with a layer of gold paper between them.  Then a simple piece of chipboard from some long gone Prima collection topped with a bronze flower enhanced with Eileen Hull's Molten Dimensions Golden Rod Embossing Powder.

The closure is a simple wide band with two magnets sandwiched inside to hold the covers securely closed.

Inside, I've styled this as a Prima junk journal because I made the signatures from left over older Prima collections.  I also had some "junk" from when I cleaned out my Mom's house.  Would you believe Green stamps and some yellow stamps that another store gave out?  Then I found a bunch of old paper pads with numbers and letters on them.  I wonder what they were for?

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous and elegant Maggi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal is so pretty with the mix of the two cork patterns Maggi! Love the simple floral embellishment on the front and the lovely gold closing band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grreat junk journal ! Really enjoyed the flip video and those vintage pages are wonderful. So much to take in. Love it! TFS! very inspiring. :)
    p.s.- Where's the pups? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gift you have Maggi- you make it looks so easy to combine all of these elements into a gorgeous book! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggi I love this journal - that gold clip closure is so clever and elegant and your choice of papers for the inside perfectly compliment the beautiful cork fabric xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...