Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

New Stacking Drawer and Treasure Box Dies from Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix!

New Dies

I am thrilled to share my first projects using Eileen's new dies that have just been released.  Check this out!  Isn't that little set of drawers adorable?   And that chest, I just love it!!  Best thing of all, the drawers will fit nicely inside the chest if you don't cover the top with flowers as I did.  😃

One of the new dies makes a cute little drawer assembly and the neat thing is that you can stack them and make a drawer tower as I did.

Then, there's this awesome little chest and guess what?  A stack of 3 drawers (without flowers on top 😃 ) fits perfectly inside!


The Drawers

The die cuts one cute little drawer and then you can cut multiples and stack to make a chest as I did.  I think this would make a nice gift box for jewelry!








View from the back.

The Chest
Love this little chest!  I gave it feet for maximum impact.  It is perfectly sized to fit a stack of 3 drawers.  It would also make a nice gift box,  hmmm, how about using Valentine themed papers and filling it with chocolate? It can be a recipe box, the possibilities are endless!


Stay tuned, there just might be other things that can fit in that chest coming!

Eileen Hull Designs Dies Used:



Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Collection
Tim Holtz Box Feet
Metal Key
Petaloo Flowers


Thanks for joining me today!



7 comments:

  1. *☆♡☆* BLISSFUL GORGEOUSNESS!! *☆♡☆* These were the first thing I noticed in Eileen Hull's photos when the bright moon woke me up at 3am. SO LOVELY!♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenn for you kind comment and for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love this example Maggi! So well done! Sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxanne, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. The color is perfect for this snowy day in the Northeast! Love all the touches with embellished flowers and added hardware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi! This time of year we all need some color in our lives! Thankfully it is not snowing in the south but it is a gloomy gray day.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful and immaculately made. So in love with your work Maggi.
    Following your blog.
    Do visit me when you can too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...