Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Halloween Birdhouse for Eileen Hull Designs


Birdhouse Diecut by Eileen Hull Designs

It's my favorite creating time of the year!  I love making fun and spooky things for Halloween.  I guess it just brings out my inner child (and chocolate 😁).


Birdhouse Diecut by Eileen Hull Designs

The birdhouse was die-cut with Sizzix's 3-D Birdhouse by Eileen Hull Designs covered with Authentique's Nightfall collection which is such a fun Halloween collection.  The spiderweb and crow on the front are chipboard pieces that I inked with Eiuleen Hull's ColorBox Blends in Ebony.


Birdhouse Diecut by Eileen Hull Designs
The Happy Halloween sentiment, ghosts, spiders and bats are all die-cut with various Cheery Lynn Designs (Now known as Maker's Movement).  Hee-he, those ghosts just crack me up, they are so darn cute!  The flowers are misted with Lindy's Glitz Spritz Blazing Sun to give them that goldern sparkle.


Birdhouse Diecut by Eileen Hull Designs


Supplies
Authentique Nightfall Collection
Sizzix Eileen Hull 3/D Birdhouse
ColorBox Eileen Hull Blends Ebony
Dusty Attic crow
Creative Embellishments Spiderweb
Cheery Lynn Designs Ghosts, Bat, Happy Halloween Dies


Thanks for stopping by today, hope your Halloween bag is filled with chocolate!

Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...