Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Folio with Simple Stories "Life is Ruff" Collection

A Folio for Dog Lovers!

Sometimes life gets in the way and I've had a huge helping of life in the way this year but I'm moving on to better days!  I made this ever so cute dog lovers folio a long time ago and just haven't had a chance to share it with you.  I used Simple Stories Life is Ruff collection and it is so adorable! If kitties are more your thing, Simple Stories also has the very precious Life is Purrfect collection.  

Tri-fold folio, video tutorial, Simple Stories

Video Tutorial

You can make this tri-fold folio by following along with my step by step video tutorial.


The folio is a tri-fold, lifting from the top.  There are fun tags and pockets where you can place photos and there's even a cut little pocket where you can tuck in a doggie treat!
Tri-fold folio, video tutorial, Simple Stories

Tri-fold folio, video tutorial, Simple Stories
Tri-fold folio, video tutorial, Simple Stories

Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this! super cute and now I'll have to make one to honor my pups...past and present. I especially love the last page-saying...."Live like someone left the Gate open!" . Wonderful project! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad you liked it, it is a fun and cute project. Makes a great gift too for a new puppy Mom! That’s what I do this for, except the puppy is grown by now.....oh well, it’s been s tough year! Gotta get it in the mail!

      Delete
  2. Such a simple but oh so cute little folio! Perfect! TFS Maggie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...