Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Heritage layout for Creative Embellishments

My favorite chippies are flourishes and Creative Embellishments has a beautiful assortment of them.  I love to use them under floral clusters as I've done here.  Here I've combined pretty swirly flourishes with Stamperia's Time is an Illusion paper collection.

In the upper corners I've used Flourish Corner 2 set and heat embossed them with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder.  Yep, that's my go-to color, and I do use it quite often.  It just works so well with vintage layouts.

Here's a really great view of the Flourish Corner 2.  You can see the different layers I creater here too, I tucked some slip lace in between layers and even sewed them in.  I don't often use my sewing machine but I thought this layout called for it!

At the bottom I used Vintage Flourish Set 2, also heat embossed with  Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder.

I used the legacy word from the Heritage Word Set and heat embossed it with Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Ename for my title.

Some older Prima flowers and vines finished off my look.





Other Products:
Stamperia Time's An Illusion Paper Collection
Prima Flowers
Stampendous Embossing Enamels - Aged Ivory, Aged Marine

Thanks for joining me today.  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store  there's always something new to see!

1 comment:

  1. Your beautifully embellished layout is wonderful. Your attention to the little details is awesome. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...