Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy St Patrick's Day Tags!

Here are a couple of tags that I made for Creative Embellishments to wish you a Happy St Patrick's Day.  I think everyone is a little bit Irish on that day!

I started by stenciling some shamrocks with the Shamrock Stencil on the green background.  Then I added a couple pieces of torn patterned paper and layered them on the tag.

Next, I used Prima Raspberry Pie Chalk Ink to ink up the  Paint Splats and Drips and a circle from the Grunge Circles set. Then I sprinkled on clear embossing powder and heat set to give the chippies a shiny finished appearance.  After adhering my chipboard pieces, I added stickers from the collection and lace around the outer edge of the tag.


The 2nd tag is a tag within a tag.  The smaller tag is a great place to write a hidden message.  

I used a frame from the Scribble Frames 2 set and just colored it with some Lindy's Mist.

The frame is fitted around a cut-apart from the paper collection and is popped up with foam layered over an embossed pink cardstock.  I adhered the cardstock just around the edges so that a smaller tag could be tucked inside.  At the bottom I used a piece from the Paint Splats and Drips set.


Creative Embellishments Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by today!  Join me in being "Irish for a Day" and make a fun St Patrick's Day tag.  

Be sure to join in our monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments' blog and stop by the shop to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...