Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Cheery Lynn new flower shaker card kit!


Cheery Lynn Designs has great shaker card kits and today I'm sharing a new one with you. I love the flower shape of this shaker. It's big enough that you can frame an image inside your shaker as I have done.

This card is a meeting of summer and winter.  I have masked some snowflakes on the background but because I am seriously longing for warm weather and spring, I decided to go with flowers!


I made the large flower using the Sweet Williams Die  and the two smaller flowers were made with the  Indie Bouquet - 6 Die Set from the Bohemian Collection.

Underneath the rhinestone swirls I used Flourish #4 Die - CAFLRS4.  I think the swirls on top give this card a nice flair.
Cheery Lynn Designs products used:

Maja Design Summertime paper collection

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...