I used one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections, Communique, to do this heritage layout of my father-in-law. The twist in this month's challenge is to use timepieces so I added some fun Steampunk clocks that I heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing enamel.
I love this Steampunk Timepiece with Wings Love how the gears around the clock form a lacey edge.
This timepiece comes from Steampunk Timepieces and there are 3 great steampunk clocks included in the set that are about 2 3/4" wide.
I used the Heritage Word Set for the title and finished it off with a Graphic 45 clock key.
It's really easy to enter the Creative Embellishments challenges and there's a great prize of a $50 gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store! You'll find our monthly challenges at the top of our blog. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of September 1st 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box at the bottom of the post to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
That's it, easy, peasy!
Thanks for joining me today!