Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

New September challenge at Creative Embellishments!

Time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments with a fun inspirational photo!  You can go in a lot of directions with this photo, fantasy, steampunk, even heritage as I did.



I used one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections, Communique, to do this heritage layout of my father-in-law.  The twist in this month's challenge is to use timepieces so I added some fun Steampunk clocks that I heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing enamel.


I love this Steampunk Timepiece with Wings   Love how the gears around the clock form a lacey edge. 

This timepiece comes from  Steampunk Timepieces and there are 3 great steampunk clocks included in the set that are about 2 3/4" wide.

I used the  Heritage Word Set for the title and finished it off with a Graphic 45 clock key.


It's really easy to enter the Creative Embellishments challenges and there's a great prize of a $50 gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store! You'll find our monthly challenges at the top of our blog.  Here are the rules:

Challenge Rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of September 1st  2016.
  • Please add your entry to our InLinkz box at the bottom of the post to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
  • It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
  • Combining with other challenges is permitted.
  • We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF  CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
  • WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
That's it, easy, peasy! 

Thanks for joining me today!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...