Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Back to School Layout with Cheery Lynn Designs and Graphic 45's ABC PRimer



Hi there Cheery Lynn fans!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the September 15th Vintage challenge going on right now!  That photo is me and I suspect it was taken on the first day of the 2nd grade.  I used Graphic 45's ABC Primer papers to do my vintage look but as is typical of me, I had to add a bright splash of color with the red flowers.

I like to layer it up so I used the French Flair Pierce and Cut tool die to cut layers in different patterned papers.  The title, Learn, is a word chippie from Creative Embellishments.

I tend to mix and match my dies when I make flowers.  For the flower above I've used  Stacker Flower 5 on the bottom and the   Black Eyed Susan Strip 5 Piece Die Set for the top layers and center.  I really love that center piece!  The flowers below are made with the Black Eyed Susan Strip die.

I used Flourish #4  and  Flourish #7  to add to my floral clusters.  Flourish 4 is such a nice large flourish that I tore it apart and tucked in pieces here and there.

Cheery Lynn Designs used:
LPC12 - French Flair Pierce and Cut tool
CAFLRS4 - Flourish #4 
DAFLRS7 - Flourish #7
SF - 5 - Stacker Flower 5
B338 - Black Eyed Susan Strip 5 Piece Die Set
B777 - Floral Bouquet Kit 

Thanks for joining me today.  Be sure to enter the Vintage challenge going on right now.  You could win a $20 gift certificate to the store!  You'll find all the details on the September 15 challenge post.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...