Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Layout with the September Flying Unicorn Kit


You don't want to miss the gorgeous September Flying Unicorn kit filled with Prima's Rossibelle products.  I love the colors of this collection!

Here's a layout I did with Rossibelle. First I masked some crackles on the background with a Prima mask that was included in the kit.  I used layers from the 6 x 6" pad also in the kit behind my photo.

Underneath the photo I fussy cut some flowers from one of the Rossibelle papers and used that to form the base of my cluster.  I filled in with diecut leaves from Spellbinders Romatic Vines die.


I used a Creative Embellishment's  heart shaped frame from my stash and heat embossed it with Stampendous aged copper.  The frame also has some sprigs on it that make up part of the cluster.  The little bird came in the kit and it is also from Creative Embellishments.

The heart is fussy cut from one of the papers.  I used foam squares on either side of the heart to pop it up.

Oh my great niece, she is quite the little miss!  Here's the journaling in case you can't read it in this picture:

6/5/16 - Conversation as she is getting ready for church:
Her Mom: You need to brush your teeth
Mackenzie: and put on lipstick
Her Mom: umph
Mackenzie: What? Every girl needs lipstick in their life. 
She is 4. I can't even imagine teenage years with her. BTW for now lipstick means kiddie lip gloss but I'm sure that will change before I want it to change. 

Supplies:

Other supplies from my stash:
Petaloo Anemones
Prima Romance Novel clothespin


Thanks for stopping by today, I sure appreciate it!  Hurry to the Flying Unicorn store and capture a September kit, there is a limited supply available.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! So many fabulous layers and pretty flowers! A gorgeous design.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...