Monday, May 2, 2016

Mothere's Day card with Graphic 45 Time to Flourish


It's time to make Mother's Day cards so today I have an card idea for you.  I've combined March and April papers from the Time to Flourish collection along with a little pink paper from Gilded Lily.  Some fussy cutting, a couple of layers, and voil√†, you have a pretty card for Mom.


Are you wondering how I got the sentiment on the cut apart so nice and straight?   I printed it on a transparency and then glued it to the cut apart.  Works fabulously!  Be sure to use just a few dabs of clear drying glue to attach it and don't put glue on any of the printed words because the glue will cause the print to smear.





Supplies: Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Collection 12 x 12:
  • May Cut Apart 4501037
  • March Flourish 4501034
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Golden Age 12 x 12 4501129

Other:
French Vanilla Cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. stunning! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this card surpasses all cards you've made thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this one is beyond awesome ... flippin' amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me our email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...