Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

A gift and banner for Mom with Petaloo.


What better way to honor your Mom than to make her a pretty banner?  I'm going to cook my Mom's favorite meal for her on Mother's Day and I'll use this banner to honor her spot at the table.
I used some Alpha Banner tags from Graphic 45 to make this.  You could use plain tags and add letters.  Of course, you'll need to dress the tags up with lots of pretty Petaloo blooms!



But wait, this is a gift too!  Each of the tags has a pocket on the backside so that you can tuck in some gift cards, movie tickets, whatever your Mom likes.

Or, you could just use this banner as a topper for a wrapped gift. I think it would look so pretty on plain white paper.




Fussy cut elements always gives a tag a fun look and look so great when tucked in with some blooms.

My Mom was an incredible seamstress so the little pair of scissors is a perfect embellie for her!






Supplies:

Petaloo Flowers
Botanica Blooms x 4 Soft Yellow
Red Mini Mix - Teastained Red 1462-101
Floral Ephemera Charcoal Grey 1100-110
Mixed Textured Blossoms x 4 Moss Green 1256-201

Other:
Graphic 45 Staples Alpha Banners Black
Graphic 45 Times Nouveau Collection:
Wallflower
Copacetic
Hey You
Chipboard
Fashionista & Couture Collections scraps

Thanks for visiting me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...