Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A non-traditional Valentine card with Creative Embellishments and the Flying Unicorn!

Hi!  I think it's so fun to mix it up and go non-traditional when making Valentine's cards.  I've used Graphic 45's Typography collection for this card that I think would be great for that special guy in your life.  The Typography line is still available at the Flying Unicorn Store!

This is a step card and here's a link to a template  for cutting the card base.  
I've used Creative Embellishments' Flourish Heart Frame 1 and finished it with Lindy's Golden Lump o' Coal Starburst Mist.  I cut pieces from the Showered with Love Border and added on the sides of my card.  Cutting apart your chippies is allowed,  :-) because, sometimes you need to do that to get the look you want!
Step card, Typography, Creative Embellishments, Graphic 45 Maggi Harding (1)

I have a step by step video to show you how to make this card:

Closeup of the chippie I cut apart.
Step card, Typography, Creative Embellishments, Graphic 45 Maggi Harding (4)

Step card, Typography, Creative Embellishments, Graphic 45 Maggi Harding (3)

Step card, Typography, Creative Embellishments, Graphic 45 Maggi Harding (2)

Supplies from the Flying Unicorn Store:
Dream
Create
Inspire
Celebrate

Other:
Lindy's Midnight Gold Embossing Powder
Lindy's Golden Lump of Coal Moonshadow Mist
Prima SIIC Cartographer
Beads from Hobby Lobby


The Flying Unicorn Store carries many hard to find paper lines, be sure to stop by and check it out!

There's still time to to enter Creative Embellishments' January challenge.  You could win a $50 gift certificate so don't pass this opportunity by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...