Thursday, November 13, 2014

Treat Jar - Here's a great gift idea for a furfriend!

Here's a great gift for a dog loving friend or for the dog(s)!  And you could change it up and turn it into a cat gift too.  I've used Graphic 45's Raining Cats & Dogs again!  I can't seem to get enough of that gorgeous wonderful paper!!!

I made this from a mayonaise jar, it was easy to do and doesn't take long to make.  You could easily set up a production line and make several at one time.




Enjoy!




Add caption


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggi....popped in to see your tutorial of this beautiful jar. Great tutorial and I just love this jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great project Maggi, I'm inspired! (guess, I'm going to have to start eating mayonnaise!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love your project !!! I saw your video and I enjoyed every detail !! Greetings from Costa Rica!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me our email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...