Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Escape Kitty has been CATNAPPED!

I'm really kinda scared here, why is Escape Kitty sitting in a cage and what is that RANSOM note?  It looks like Kitty has been catnapped!!   OH NO!  And gosh it looks like Chena  is holding Kitty for ransom.  Now why would Chena do that, Kitty is her bff, well they were bff's, but why have things changed?  OK Jen, I swear, I had nothing to do with this, Chena grabbed her boots and Deputy Dawg hat and away she ran. I thought it was kinda strange that she was stealing newspapers in the neighborhood.  I guess she was putting together a ransom note.   Hmmm, can't quite make out the note, but I can see that it says "or the cat gets it".  Eeeekkkkk, Chena what are you DOING???  Please let Kitty go home, you'll go to jail for catnapping and the FBI (Feline Bureau of Investigation) will hunt you down!

Be sure to check out Kitty's blog to learn more about this dynamic duo and maybe leave her a message.  Poor Kitty....  You know I really couldn't understand why there was cat food on the grocery list.






Stay tuned to this breaking story, no idea what's going on, but when I find out, you'll be the first to know!!

The Flying Unicorn store carries the Engraver as well as many other Prima lines and lots of other scrappy goodies, be sure to check it out!

Supplies:

Patterned paper:  PrimaEngraver:  Base-Roulette, garden gate punched strip-Atlas, flower burst punched strip- Arcade, ruler striped-Cartouche, frame border – Bank Note 
Letters:  mixed
Chipboard:  PrimaEngraver chipboard collection
Flowers:    Prima Engraver vines; Prima Vinetta black flower, Prima Avon Rose Pixie Glen 
Ink:  Distress black soot, antique linen, Mix'd Media Inx black
Other:  Flying Unicorn metal adornments keys, Tim Holtz keyhole; Prima wood envelopes
Unknown:  envelope; jute


1 comment:

  1. Oh Maggi this is just too sweet! Love the layout but the story... ROFL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...