Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Mojo Monday at the Flying Unicorn!

Every Monday we post a new sketch in the Mojo Monday Forum at the Flying Unicorn to inspire you!

Alda did this gorgeous sketch, it is perfect for the photo that I wanted to scrap!


I used the February Flying Unicorn KOM mostly for this layout and added just a few things from my stash. 


I used a ScrapFX circle chippy to accent the photo.  The leaves on the chippy are painted with Viva 3D lime green paint.  I don't know why its called lime green because it is not at all lime colored!  The floral part of the chippy I heat embossed with Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel and then just touched the centers with peridot Mix'd Media Inx.

I added the Petaloo pink floral vine from my stash, the other flowers came in the kit.  The journal ticket is from the KOM August, 2012, Kaisercraft LakeHouse.
 
 
 
Supplies - from the February KOM:

Patterned paper:  Bella J’adore:  Base-Love Birds, border cut – Love, blue border cut J’adore; Authentique Lovely:  white circle - Dainty, floral circle – Fancy,
 
Flowers: Bo Bunny Zinnia, Prima roses

 Supplies from my stash:
Cardstock:      Bazzill Romance
Flowers: Petaloo flora doodles vine


Diecuts and punches: EK Success Flower Burst, Pointed Flower; MS Cherish, Swirling Lace; McGill leaf

  
Other:  Kaisercraft Lakehouse journal cardFrom the August KOM 2012.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...