Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

More Kaisercraft 75 Cents collection!

The Flying Unicorn store just got in new Kaisercraft collections: 75 Cents, Base Coat, Forget-Me-Not, and Pickled Pear!And,  along with all that Kaisercraft goodness, we also have new Dusty Attic and ScrapFX chippies!  Yippee!!!!  Look for these next week, I don't think they've had a  chance to get the new chippies loaded yet.

I've been working with 75 Cents, its a gorgeous collection, I really love the colors.  I mixed some Prima Tea Time journal cards  to add some  pinkto my layout.  My niece's wedding colors were blue and pink so I do try to add in some or her colors to the layouts I am doing for her wedding album.

On the paper behind the photo I used a Stamper's Anonymous bubble stamp and white acrylic paint to do some background stamping.

 

I love this Dusty Attic Wattle Blossum #0752 chippy. I painted it with white acrylic paint and then used one of my favorite products, Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel, to heat emboss the chippy. The flecks of gold in their shabby enamels are so perfect for this layout.

 
Don't you just love this metal heart? We are so excited at the Flying Unicorn to bring you our very own metal adornments collection. The three pieces on this layout, the heart, key, and butterfly, are all Flying Unicorn adornments.
 
Supplies:
 
Kaisercraft 75 Cents Collection - small square - Guinea, base - Sixpence, dark green rectangle - Pound,

Prima Lyrique Flowers (Feb KOM)
Prima  Lady Godiva roses - nougat (Feb KOM)
Dusty Attic #0752 Wattle Blossom (soon to be in the store)
Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Distress ink - black soot
Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media Stamp
Claudia Helmuth blank canvas acrylic paint (stash)
Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments

3 comments:

  1. Maggi, this is beyond beautiful, it is fantabulous!!! Love those flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is AMAZING......yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Maggi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...