Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Kaisercraft at the Flying Unicorn!

I ADORE this new collection, 75 Cents, from Kaisercraft, it is sooo vintage, so pretty, so me!!  LOL!!



Closeup of the Dusty Attic chippy, Vine Corners #0753.  I painted the chippy with Viva 3D Stamp Paint in metallic lime green.  I love this paint, it is really gorgeous, a couple things you need to know about this product - I don't know why it is called 3D Stamp paint, I could find nothing where it was used for stamping, although I'm sure you could.  Mostly I saw this used with masks where it was stippled on.  It has enough body so that you can get some texture from it if you paint it on thick, it has a beautiful sparkle and sheen and glides on really nice.



I used the Prima wooden title tiles from the February KOM for my title.  The butterfly tag is also from the Kaisercraft 75 Cents collection.



Supplies:

Cardstock:  Bazzill French Vanilla
Paper: Kaisercraft 75 Cents collection - large square-Guinea, Base-Pound, circle-Shilling, floral-Penny
Flowers - Prima Avon Rose Pixie Glen (Feb KOM), Manor House white bloom (Feb KOM), Petaloo New Camelia Tulip Yellow painted with Viva Old Silver in the center, Prima Miss Godiva Celadon, Chipboard:  Dusty Attic #0753 Vine Corners
Paint - Viva 3D Stamp Paint lime green metallic
Ink-Distress black soot, bundled sageOther:Prima Decorative Wooden Embellishments (Feb KOM)

We are getting new goodies in everyday at the store, so be sure to stop by. 

3 comments:

  1. This page is absolutely stunning, Maggi!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Maggi! This collection has caught my eye. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is astonishing, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...