Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

More creations from the Flying Unicorn June KOM

As I said in my previous post, its all about weddings this month!  I keep scrapping this photo of Dick and me for two reasons, 1) I like improving the LO with each rendition I do, 2) cause its really one of only two photos I have from our wedding day.  We went to Alaska to get married and so it was just us and the minister.  I took this picture in our room using a tripod just before we left to go to the chapel.

I used papers from all the collections in the kit for this, Prima Fairy Belle, Bo Bunny Country Garden, Kaisercraft Secret Bird Society and Madame Boutique.  The beads and laces behind the photo are from my stash but everything else is from the kit.  I made the 3 larger flowers using McGill's Floriano punch.






Here is another photo of Dick's parents on their wedding day.  The fellow on the right is Dick's Uncle but unfortunately, no one knows who the young lady is with him.  It is so important to label our photos, and oh I am so guilty of not doing this!!

I used Prima Fairy Belle and Bo Bunny Country Garden for this layout along with a some Creative Imaginations and a doily from my stash.  I wet distressed the frame around the picture, I love to do that as it brings focus to the photo.


The pink blooms are from my stash and are Flying Unicorn flowers available in the store.  The beautiful pale yellow bloom is Manor House Creations, also availalbe in the The Flying Unicorn store!


The center flower below is an old one from my stash, love using up oldie goldies!



Thanks for visiting.  Our June kit is now sold out, I hope you'll get a July kit!  Oooh I've already received  my July kit and it is AWESOME!!  I love it!!


1 comment:

  1. Very neat Maggi. Neat you had a tripod with you on the Alaskan wedding trip. I love the photo of the parents wedding and the distressed frame. Very nice details. on both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...