Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

CR Palette 107

I don't do alot of color challenges but when I saw this week's color palette at the Color Room I knew I had to give it a whirl as red, black and cream are my favorite colors to scrap!  I think they did this just for me!!  ;-)

I went to my large stash of G45 papers because these colors are predominant in alot of their collections.  I ended up with a red sheet from the Fashionista collection and 2 sheets from the new G45 collection, Kraft Reflections.  I added black and red cardstock from Bazzill for background framing.  I was in a messy mood so I inked up the edges really well with Distress Black Soot and then wet distressed.  My fingers still look dingy from that!  The flower is a beautiful bloom from Manor House.  It was white but I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist burnt red and Lindy's Peony Scarlett Red.  I added the weathered clock diecut to accent the bird (Recollections) on the wooden Kaisercraft cage.  The umbrella man just looked kinda cute tucked in there, so he became part of the layout.  I love the little umbrella man!!

Thank you Jen aka JRabs for taking this picture of me!  And thank you Photoshop, love how I can magically erase years with that program!!  These are my two sweet babies, the ever famous Chena, Escape Kitty's sidekick and my very sweet and needy Nika who is most often called Noodle!








Thanks for visiting!!  I always appreciate your visits and comments.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh Maggi - I love this. You work magic with these colors. This is a gorgeous page and Howdy to my Nieces, Noodle and Chena. Aunty Jen thinks you all look spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...